Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 8 - January 1, 2011 Fun is Priceless

1/1/11 -- I love this!

I didn't step one foot into a store today, and therefore didn't spend any money. I guess with the internet I could've been spending, spending, spending....but I didn't. All my needs are met.

My New Year's gaming party was a success. There was more than enough food (as is usually the case when my group gets together), and we had a blast playing the game Loaded Questions. I laughed so hard my stomach and cheek (face) muscles ached by the end of the night. Talk about a necessity! My friends are vital to my existence, and they are priceless. In life we are fortunate when we have people around us whom we can call friends, and know that they are always with us in the darkest of times and the best of times. And there is nothing that I wouldn't do for them (note: chocolate dipping sauce).

I was rich today because I spent time with these dynamic women who make me laugh....and I didn't spend a dime. If we had been playing poker I would've spent lots of dimes because I frequently lose. But that's another story.....

Successfully Yours,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment